Elementary School & Early Childhood Center
Sacred Hearts School is a Catholic educational institution open to children
from age 3 through the 8th grade. Located in Bradford Massachusetts, the school
is under the dominion of Sacred Hearts Parish Bradford/Groveland. The campus is
comprised of two main facilities, an Early Childhood Center and an Elementary School.
Sacred Hearts Early Childhood Center (ECC) offers Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten
and Extended Day programs for children who are between 3 and 5 yrs. of age by Aug. 31st, as well as housing our
two Kindergarten classes. The Elementary School offers a complete accredited program covering full day Kindergarten
through 8th grade. We have 2 classes at each grade level, and maintain a waiting list for admission to full grades.
SACRED HEARTS MISSION STATEMENT
Sacred Hearts School is a community committed to teaching and living Catholic values.
We strive for academic excellence while encouraging students to develop morally, academically,
and socially. We challenge our students to become critical thinkers who are self-confident, disciplined,
respectful, and firmly committed to living a faith-filled life.
We believe that Sacred Hearts School:
- Exists to carry out its mission of teaching God's message of salvation.
- Integrates religion with learning and living and emphasizes values needed for a life of Christian fulfillment.
- Acknowledges that students are individuals with their own cultural backgrounds and needs and that they develop self-discipline, a healthy self-image and responsibility in a structured environment with positive reinforcement.
- Prepares students to further their education by providing a firm foundation of basic skills so as to lead them to think creatively, to express themselves without fear and to assume responsibility and leadership in a life of service to God and others.
Did you know?
- Sacred Hearts School has a SUPERB High School acceptance rate
- WON both the Junior & Senior Divisions of the 2009-2010 Haverhill Academic Bowl
- Offers a full complement of Integrated Arts that include: Art, Library, Music, Computer Technology, Physical Education, plus Spanish & French
- Average Student:Teacher Class Ratio of 23:1
- All Faculty are Commonwealth of MA Certified with 60% holding Masters Degrees
- Standardized test scores are ABOVE both National and Archdiocesan Means
- Curriculum aligned with MASS Frameworks and Archdiocesan Guidelines
- Sacred Hearts School provides both Before School & After School Care
- Extra-Curricular Activities include: National Junior Honor Society, Junior EXCEL Service/Leadership Club, School Yearbook Committee,
Drama Club/Annual School Play, Chess Club, School Newspaper, Geography Bee, Academic Bowl Teams (Grades 5-8), Band (Grades 3-8),
Athletic Programs (Basketball, Track, Cross-Country, Golf, Cheerleading & Volleyball), Destination Imagination, Robotics Program (Grades 5-8)
- Students participate: Daily in Prayer, Monthly in Mass/Prayer Services and Regularly in Service/Outreach Programs
Sacred Hearts School
31 South Chestnut Street
Bradford, MA 01835