Application Process -- PreK through Grade 8
- Applications are accepted annually for all grades, Pre-K to Grade 8.
- Applications for Nursery/Pre-K are available at our Early Childhood Center.
Applications for Grades K-8 are available at the school office.
- Acceptances for Nursery and Pre-K are based on the completed information provided in the application packet.
- Acceptances for Kindergarten are based on the completed information provided in the application packet as well
as the benchmarks provided by the Brigance Kindergarten Readiness Screening that is administered to each applicant.
- Acceptances for new/transfer students for Grades 1-8 are based on information provided in the application,
copies of past report cards, progress reports, teacher recommendation and the benchmarks provided by the Entrance Exam
that assesses grade level readiness in the areas of literacy and mathematics.
- Completed applications will be reviewed on an ON-GOING basis.
- Applications are accepted in January for the upcoming school year.
Forms to be completed and submitted with the application form include:
Sibling of Current Students
Current Students of the SH Early Childhood Center
Child of a Parishioner not currently enrolled
Child of Non-Parishioner
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Health record/forms
- Teacher Recommendation form (for Grades 1-8 applicants)
- Non-refundable application fee: $95 ANNUALLY for Nursery and Pre-K
- Non-refundable application fee: $220 ONE TIME fee Grades K-8
It is highly recommended that interested families come to one of our Open Houses or visit at an alternative time to
tour the school and to meet the administration and faculty.
Student applicants for Grades 2-8 are encouraged to "shadow" for a day. Date and time must be scheduled through
the school office.
Here are some Quick Facts
Standard School Day
Before School Care 7:00am - 7:45am
Begins at 8:00, with prayer at 8:15am
Closes at 2:20 with prayer
Extended Day Care 2:30 - 6:00
Extended Care programs
For more information, about our Before/After Care Programs,
including the Nursery/PreK Lunch Bunch program, please contact
Sacred Hearts School
31 South Chestnut Street
Bradford, MA 01835